Featured Post

Analysis: Astra Militarum Regiment Mathhammer [Revised]

Now that most of the rules from the new Codex Astra Militarum have previewed/leaked online, it's time to start our proper Faction an...

Sunday, 19 October 2014

Welcome to Elite 40,000

My name is Charlie, and I've been a keen Warhammer 40,000 hobbyist since the mid-nineties. I now have almost two decades of hobby experience and I've started this blog to share my ongoing pursuit of hobby perfection.

On Elite 40,000 you will find modelling and painting logs, tutorials and galleries; list-building and tactics advice; product and rules reviews; battle and tournament reports; and the occasional angry rant!

Elite 40,000 is an interactive blog and I encourage you to comment on posts. Also feel free to contact me to request specific content or provide feedback.

If you like what you find here, please share Elite 40,000 with your friends and fellow hobbyists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment