Featured Post

Analysis: Astra Militarum in 8th Ed, HQ Units

Let's analyse the HQ options available to Astra Militarum . Like all my reviews, this will be from a competitive play perspective, ...

Monday, 10 November 2014

Test Model: Eldar Fire Dragon

Eldar

Here is the test model for my Eldar Fire Dragons.

It shares some colour scheme elements with my Dire Avengers; the purple cloth, black face, and turquoise eye lenses and gemstones. I chose to use a warmer bone colour for the Fire Dragon to suit the fiery nature of the Aspect and to complement the orange and yellow.


Eldar

I think this approach ties together the two Aspects so they look like they come from the same Craftworld whilst retaining their individual colour schemes.

Eldar

I have two full-sized squads of Fire Dragons to paint, so I still have a lot of Eldar infantry to work through before I turn my attention to Jetbikes and possibly re-painting my vehicles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment