Featured Post

Analysis: Astra Militarum Regiment Mathhammer [Revised]

Now that most of the rules from the new Codex Astra Militarum have previewed/leaked online, it's time to start our proper Faction an...

Sunday, 30 November 2014

WIP: Astra Militarum Infantry #2


I did not get as much done this weekend as I had hoped, but I did get about halfway through the basecoat stage of my first Veteran Squad.

I normally paint my models individually but I've decided to batch paint these guys, or else I doubt I'll ever get a whole army done! So far I've done the flesh on all nine and the armour on six; after the armour is done I'll do the pack and webbing and then the weapons.

Once this squad is done I think I'll have to paint a vehicle or character to break up the monotony and keep me motivated.