Featured Post

Analysis: Astra Militarum Regiment Mathhammer [Revised]

Now that most of the rules from the new Codex Astra Militarum have previewed/leaked online, it's time to start our proper Faction an...

Thursday, 27 November 2014

WIP: Astra Militarum Infantry #1

Here is a WIP shot of the first batch of my Astra Militarum / Imperial Guard infantry. Once painted, this batch plus my test model will make enough guys for one Veteran Squad with Meltaguns, plus a few leftovers.

I am in the process of building enough Guardsmen to make a small force comprising a Company Command Squad and two Veteran Squads. My plan is to then build a few Chimeras and start playing some small games with my Astra Militarum.

I will take plenty of photos as I paint these guys to use in my forthcoming step-by-step tutorial on how I paint my Guardsmen.