Featured Post

Analysis: Astra Militarum Regiment Mathhammer [Revised]

Now that most of the rules from the new Codex Astra Militarum have previewed/leaked online, it's time to start our proper Faction an...

Friday, 30 January 2015

Announcement: Three Months Old, 10k Page Views!

I am very pleased to announced that Elite 40,000 has now received over 10,000 page views, only a little more than three months after my first post! I'd like to extend a big "thank you" to all of you who have visited this blog in that time, especially those who have contributed by subscribing, commenting and sharing posts with your fellow hobbyists.

Over the next few months I hope to see the Elite 40,000 audience grow into an even more interactive hobby community. So if you have any conversion ideas or pictures, army lists you would like reviewed, or tactical dilemmas you would like analysed, then please don't hesitate to email me at:

elite40k@hotmail.com


I continue to welcome all feedback on posts, even if you don't agree with what I'm writing—and we've already seen a few good debates!

My future plans for my hobby and this blog include my growing Astra Militarum army, a desert-world modular gaming table and terrain set, and eventually the addition of a Craftworld Saim Hann contingent to my Craftworld Ulthwe Eldar army. Meanwhile I will be running and playing in a 40k League with my local gaming group and playing in tournaments and Apocalypse games when those opportunities arise.

Now back to the painting table...

2 comments: