Featured Post

Analysis: Astra Militarum in 8th Ed, HQ Units

Let's analyse the HQ options available to Astra Militarum . Like all my reviews, this will be from a competitive play perspective, ...

Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Announcement: Back Online, 100k Page Views!

After two weeks without internet access, I am finally back online. I have quite a backlog of comments and emails to respond to, and then a few new articles to post, including a couple of codex reviews. Stand by for more content very soon!

In other news, whilst I was offline, Elite 40,000 has broken through the 100,000 page view barrier! When I started this blog only nine months ago, I never expected its readership to grow so much, so quickly. And so to all my readers I offer a massive "thank you", and I hope to keep you coming back for more hobby and gaming articles.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, congrats on the views :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's an awesome amount of traffic. Congrats and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Thomas, that's the plan!

    ReplyDelete